London – UK (STN) to Stockholm (NYO) Return Ticket
Price: £ 15.46
Average Fare: £ 110.00
Savings: £ 94.54
Date: 7.02.2018 to 13.02.2018
- The city’s subway is also known as the world’s longest art gallery, with the majority of its stations being adorned with paintings, sculptures and mosaics.
- Stockholm is the second most visited city in the Nordic countries.
- Stockholm Globe Arena is currently the largest hemispherical building in the world.
- Stockholm’s oldest remaining building – the Riddarholmskyrkan – is used as the final resting place of Swedish monarchs. It was built in 1270.
- The Swedish capital is situated on 14 islands, connected by 57 bridges. Therefore, no matter where you happen to find yourself, water will be close by. Stockholm has 96 beaches.
If you fancy any other destination, let me know in the comments so I can find deals for you.