London – UK (STN) to Barcelona (BCN) Return Ticket
Price: £ 25.48
Average Fare: £ 120.00
Savings: £ 94.52
Date: 10.04.2018 to 17.04.2018
- Each year, 8 million tourists visit Barcelona, making it Europe’s third most-visited city after London and Paris.
- Barcelona has 9 UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Seven of them were created by Gaudi: Park Güell, Palau Güell, Casa Milà, Casa Vicens, La Sagrada Família, Casa Batlló and Crypt of the Church at Colonia Guell
- With its key location on the Mediterranean Sea, the Port of Barcelona is Europe’s largest cruise port, with approximately 3.6 million cruisers passing through the port each year.
- Barcelona has a Mediterranean climate with mild, humid winters and warm, dry summers. Winter temperatures range from 39 to 63 °F, compared to summertime temperatures between73 to 90 °F. Frosts and snow are rare.
- Both Catalan and Spanish are official languages in Barcelona. While Spanish is spoken more frequently, Catalan is understood by 95 percent of Barcelona residents.