London – UK (STN) to Eilat (VDA) Return Ticket
Price: £ 53.00
Average Fare: £ 280.00
Savings: £ 227.00
Date: 5.02.2018 to 12.02.2018
- Israel has the highest standard of living in the Middle East.
- The Highway No. 90 that stretches alongside the Dead Sea is the longest in Israel, and the lowest highway in the world, located 393 metres below sea level.
- One of the world’s oldest resorts, located by the Dead Sea, was frequented even by the Egyptian queen Cleopatra.
- The Sea of Galilee — located 212 m below sea level — is the lowest freshwater lake in the world (and the largest in Israel).
- People can easily float in the Dead Sea due to its unusually high salt concentration. It’s almost impossible to dive into it.