Milan – Italy (MXP) to Toronto (YYZ) Return Ticket
Price: £ 307.64
Average Fare: £ 650.00
Savings: £ 342.36
Airline: KLM and Airfrance
Date: 12.04.2018 to 02.05.2018
- Over 30% of Toronto residents speak a language other than English and French. Just ride the subways and that fact will hit home. Dual language street signs can be found in Little Italy, Little Portugal and Chinatown.
- It may be a 90-minute drive from Toronto, but Niagara Falls is well worth the trip. Watching close to 750,000 gallons of water a second hurtle down the curved cliffs is sure to impress.
- It’s impossible to visit Toronto without seeing the CN Tower, mainly because at 553.33 meters high (1,815.4 feet) it dominates the landscape. Once the world’s tallest tower, it’s still impressive.
- Toronto is full of museums, like the Royal Ontario Museum, which houses a massive collection of cultural and historical items, as well as rotating exhibitions
- The longest street in the world, Yonge Street, starts in downtown Toronto and stretches north for 1,896 kilometresToronto’s Casa Loma is the only truly authentic castle in North America.
If you fancy any other destination, let me know in the comments so I can find deals for you.