Paris – France (ORY) to Guadalupe Island – French Overseas region (PTP) Return Ticket
Price: £ 181.00
Average Fare: £ 550.00
Savings: £ 369.00
Airline: Level Airlines
Date: 14.10.2018 to 7.11.2018
- Guadeloupe, a French overseas region, is an island group in the southern Caribbean Sea. Resembling a butterfly, its 2 largest islands are separated by the Salée River. Hilly Grande-Terre Island has long beaches and sugarcane fields.
- The currency used in Guadeloupe is the Euro, because the country is an overseas department of France.
- Guadeloupe is located in the Caribbean, with Antigua and Barbuda to the north and Dominica to the south.
- Guadeloupe boasts some of the best diving sites in the world thanks to the crystal clear waters, wonderful coral, stunning wildlife and captivating shipwrecks.
- There is an active volcano in Guadeloupe called La Soufriere, on the island Basse-Terre.