London – UK (LHW) to Dar Es Salaam (DAR) Return Ticket
Price: £ 310.98
Average Fare: £ 650.00
Savings: £ 339.02
Date: 21.04.2018 to 05.05.2018
- Tanzania is a place where nature is at its wildest. It is surrounded by three great lakes of Africa – Lake Victoria, Lake Tanganyika and Lake Malawi. Vast swathes of Savanah grasslands decorate Tanzania’s hinterlands and the real beauty of the country shines through its amazing biodiversity and wildlife.
- Freddie Mercury, the frontman vocalist, and songwriter of rock band Queen was born in Zanzibar, Tanzania
- Lake Victoria also happens to be the largest tropical lake and the second largest freshwater lake in the world.
- The most famous national park of Tanzania is the Serengeti National Park when a million wildebeests cross over to the Masai Mara National Park in Kenya. This migration is so epic, that it is named as one of the seven natural wonders of the world.
- As a tourism booster, the government has set up hot-air balloons in the Serengeti National Park.