London – UK (LHR) to Milan – Italy (BGY) Return Ticket
Price: £ 27.97
Average Fare: £ 120.00
Savings: £ 92.03
Date: 15.04.2018 to 17.04.2018
- The Teatro alla Scala is the largest opera house in Europe – each performance can be enjoyed by over 2,000 spectators. The opera house also has a museum so you can glance its stage even without a ticket for an opera performance.
- It is estimated that a third of the Filipino population of the world lives in Milan.
- Milan, the fashion capital of the world, is home to the headquarters of many high fashion brands, like Versace, Pucci, Gucci, Dolce and Gabbana, Prada, Armani. People here are always up to date with fashion trends.
- Milan is home to two of the strongest teams in the Italian football League clubs Inter and Milan. Milan is owned by ex Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi, who is a big football fan. Both teams play at the San Siro stadium which is considered to be the largest stadium in Italy.
- The Milan tram network is the most developed in Western Europe.