London – UK (STN) to Istanbul – Turkey (SAW) Return Ticket
Price: £ 79.99
Average Fare: £ 250.00
Savings: £ 170.01
Date: 14.03.018 to 22.03.2018
- Istanbul is the only city in the world which is both in Europe and Asia geographically.
- Istanbul has the third oldest subway in the world, built in 1875. It’s 573 meters long and located in Tunel neighborhood at Beyoglu district. London subway was built in 1863 and New York subway in 1868.
- Blue Mosque is the only mosque in Istanbul with six minarets, which is the maximum number you can have in a mosque.
- Grand Bazaar is the biggest old covered bazaar in the world, with over 3.000 shops.
- Hagia Sophia was the largest church in the world for about 900 years.