Oslo – Norway (OSL) to New York– USA (JFK) Return Ticket
Price: £ 212.27
Average Fare: £ 620.00
Savings: £ 407.73
Date: 06.03.2018 to 16.03.2018
New York Facts
- The New York Public Library has over 50 million books and other items and is the second largest library system in the nation after the Library of Congress. It is also the 3rd largest library in the world
- New York is the third most populous state in the United States after California and Texas. Of its population of 19 million, a little over 8 million live in New York City alone. In fact, about 1 in every 38 people in the U.S. lives in New York City, and more people live in New York City than in Australia and Switzerland combined.
- New York City, New York, is the most linguistically diverse city with over 800 languages spoken, and 4 in 10 households speak a language other than English.
- Niagara Falls State Park was the first state park in the United States when New York made it the Niagara Reservation in 1885. The three falls cascade 150,000 gallons of water over 176 feet and attract 12 million visitors each year.
- The Bronx Zoo in New York is the largest city zoo in the United States with over 500 species and 4,000 animals.