London – UK (STN) to Ottawa – Canada (YOW) Return Ticket
Price: £ 265.28
Average Fare: £ 650.00
Savings: £ 384.72
Date: 04.05.018 to 15.05.2018
- In winter, the Rideau Canal in downtown Ottawa becomes the longest skating rink in the world (7.8 km).
- There are more than 14 museums in Ottawa and the Canadian Museum of Civilization is the most visited museum in Canada.
- Visitors to Ottawa can stay in a hostel that used to be a jail in the 19th Century.
- Ottawa is the seventh coldest capital in the world. Others that are colder include in order of coldest first are Ulaan-Baatar in Mongolia, Astana in Kazakhstan, Moscow, Helsinki, Reykjavik in Iceland and Tallin in Estonia.
- The beautiful Château Laurier Hotel is said to be haunted by the ghost of Charles Melville Hays, the president of the company that built the hotel. Hays died on the Titanic, 12 days before the hotel’s opening.