London – UK (LTN) to Cancun – Mexico (CUN) Return Ticket
Price: £ 229.00
Average Fare: £ 630.00
Savings: £ 401.00
Date: 19.02.2018 to 05.03.2018
- The white sand beaches of Cancun are made from none other than crushed coral that is bountiful in the Yucatan Peninsula. The white sand is cool to the touch — no hot feet, just cool good times.
- The Great Mayan Barrier Reef in Cancun is the second largest coral reef in the world after Australia’s Great Barrier Reef.
- Have you heard of underwater caves? Well, Cancun is home to three of the largest underwater cave systems in the world — and they’re all in the Riviera Maya area. It’s just one of the many adventures awaiting resort travellers in Cancun.
- Cancun is home to 14 pristine miles of white sand beaches, and they’re all public! Hotel properties can put chairs, thatched roofs and other amenities on the beach but it’s for their guests only. The beach is open to everyone.
- Cancún’s beautiful international airport is the second busiest airport in Mexico. It’s also the busiest in terms of international traffic of all airports in Latin America.