London – UK (LHR) to Hong Kong (HKG) Return Ticket
Price: £ 314.20
Average Fare: £ 640.00
Savings: £ 325.80
Date: 01.05.2018 to 08.05.2018
Hong Kong Facts
- The Peak Tram became the first cable funicular in Asia in 1888 and remains one of the steepest and oldest cable railroads in the world. An average of over 11,000 people rides the Peak Tram every day or more than 4 million annually.
- Hong Kong Disneyland, which opened in 2005, is the third Disney theme park outside the US and the first in China.
- It has the world’s most affordable Michelin star rates dishes at less than USD2 per dish.
- Mongkok has the world’s highest population density with an average of 130,000 people per square kilometre.
- The longest bi-cable aerial ride in Asia is Ngong Ping 360. This 25-minute ride from Tung Chung offers stunning views of Lantau Island including the Ngong Ping Village, Giant Buddha, Po Lin Monastery and Wisdom Path.