London – UK (LHR) to Auckland – New Zealand (AKL) Return Ticket
Price: £ 408.63
Average Fare: £ 760.00
Savings: £ 351.37
Date: 06.11.2018 to 19.11.2018
New Zealand Facts
- Blue Lake, in Nelson Lakes National Park, has the clearest water in the world.
- New Zealand is a popular summer destination, both for overseas and domestic visitors. This is partly due to the fascinating Maori culture, amazing scenery and also the huge success of the films “The Lord of the Rings” and the upcoming “The Hobbit“.
- In NZ you will hear the word “Kiwi” quite a lot – on the one hand, there is the native flightless bird and the Kiwi Fruit but on the other hand, it is also used as a slang term for a New Zealander
- Auckland is the largest Polynesian city in the world and is also known as “the city of sails”. It has more boats per capita than anywhere else in the world
- The Te Waikoropupū Springs (known as Pupū Springs) discharge 3,698 gallons (14,000 liters) of water per second and are the largest freshwater springs in New Zealand, are the largest cold water springs in the Southern Hemisphere, and contain the clearest water ever measured outside of Antarctica.