London – UK (LRH) to Brisbane – Australia (BNE) Return Ticket
Price: £ 414.61
Average Fare: £ 760.00
Savings: £ 345.39
Date: 24.10.018 to 07.11.2018
- Queensland has five of Australia’s eleven World Natural Heritage areas. These include the Scenic Rim National Parks, Fraser Island, Riversleigh Fossil Fields, the Wet Tropics (including Daintree National Park), and one of the Wonders of the World—the Great Barrier Reef.
- More than half of Queensland’s population lives outside the greater metropolitan area of Brisbane—a large proportion compared with the rest of highly urbanized Australia.
- Queensland has more than 1000 species of native vertebrates, many of them unique to the region.
- The average maximum and minimum temperatures for Brisbane are 25.3C and 15.7C. Variations in other centers include Stanthorpe 21.6C and 8.8C; Mount Isa 32.4C and 18.3C; and Cairns 31.8C and 22.7C.
- There are over 200 national parks in Queensland, covering 6.5 million hectares.