Amsterdam – NL (AMS) to Livingstone – Zambia (LIV) Return Ticket
Price: £ 322.97
Average Fare: £ 680.00
Savings: £ 357.03
Airline: British Airlines
Date: 20.09.2017 to 07.10.2017
Note: London stopover
- Zambia boasts Victoria Falls, the largest waterfall in the world. It is a UNESCO World Heritage site and one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World.
- Lusaka is the capital of Zambia. It is home to the Freedom Statue that commemorates Zambia’s struggle for independence, Munda Wanga Environmental Park admin the Lilayi Elephant Nursery cares for orphaned elephants.
- The city of Chingola is the found in the Copperbelt Province of Zambia. This place is popular for having the second largest open cast mine on the entire globe. The Nchanga Open Pit Mine is often visited by tourists to marvel at the trails that go as deep as four hundred meters. Information about these mines can be easily found throughout the city.
- Lake Kariba is so huge that in certain parts of it, unknowing visitors think they are looking at the ocean.
- Because of the Victoria Falls’ spray, the forest beside it receives “rain” 24 hours a day, seven days a week!