London – UK (STN) to Aalborg – (Denmark) Return Ticket
Price: £ 11.98
Average Fare: £ 125.00
Savings: £ 113.02
Date: 01.03.2018 to 06.03.2018
- Denmark is reported to be the happiest country in the world.
- Denmark actually has a place to surf called Cold Hawaii, and it is one of the best beaches in Scandinavia for surfing.
- The Danish pastry that the world has come to know was introduced to Denmark in 1870s, when striking bread makers were replaced by Viennese immigrant bakers, with their repertoire of sweet bread, cakes, and puff pastries. In Denmark, these pastries are known as Wienerbrod (Viennese bread).
- Denmark has more than twice the amount of bicycles (4.2 million) than cars (1.8 million). Copenhageners pedal more than 1.13 million km on their bicycles each day.
- Denmark is an archipelago made up of over 100 islands, some of which are not even inhabited.