Rome – Italy (FCO) to Tokyo – Japan (NRT) Return Ticket
Price: £ 291.64
Average Fare: £ 710.00
Savings: £ 418.36
Airline: China Eastern
Date: 15.05.2018 to 23.05.2018
- The Harajuku district of Tokyo is famous for its alternative street fashion. This trendy district is also said to show the expression of the youth of Tokyo. Each of the independently owned shops and cafes have their own feel which creates a unique composition.
- Tokyo Skytree was announced as the tallest tower in the world in 2010. The Skytree features the world’s highest skywalk as well as presents a very beautiful view to its less daring visitors.
- The cherry blossom is the national symbol of Japan. These trees flower for one or two weeks a year starting in April. This period is known as Hanami, the long-standing tradition of welcoming spring. This festival is about appreciating the temporary beauty of nature.
- Vending machines are available in Tokyo at every 12-meter distance. You can buy anything from hamburgers to clothes, candies to cold drinks, Milk packs to ice cream the list goes on!
- Tokyo is a city that loves its seafood. There is a wholesale fish market called Tsukiji. This is the busiest and largest fish market in the world. Live tuna auctions are the main attraction, which takes place every morning at 5 am sharp. This is a major tourist attraction and free visitor tickets are given to the public every morning at 4 am.