London – UK (LGW) to Montego Bay – Jamaica (MBJ) Return Ticket
Price: £ 309.00
Average Fare: £ 670.00
Savings: £ 361.00
Date: 09.03.2018 to 23.09.2018
- Jamaica produces Blue Mountain Coffee, a highly sought-after and expensive coffee that is popular across the globe. It is one of the rarest coffees in the world.
- The “healing waters of Jamaica” are made up of several natural mineral baths and hot springs that are thought to have therapeutic properties.
- Surprisingly, Rastafarians make up less than 5% of the total Jamaican population.
- Jamaica has one of the highest numbers of rum bars per square mile – a pleasant surprise for many visiting rum connoisseurs.
- Due to the fact that its inhabitants stem from all four corners of the world, Jamaican cuisine is quite literally a melting pot of many culinary influences. The country’s national dish is Ackee and Saltfish, with jerk chicken, curried goat or mutton, and oxtail with broad beans bringing up the rear.