London – UK (STN) to – Dubai – UAE (DWC) Return Ticket
Price: £ 172.00
Average Fare: £ 390.00
Savings: £ 218.00
Airline: Ryanair and Wizz
Date: 11.06.2018 to 19.06.2018
- Located on the southeast coast of the Persian Gulf with a population of 2,327,000 residents (at the end of 2014), Dubai is the most populous city in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
- Although English is widely used, Arabic is the official language of Dubai and the United Arab Emirates.
- Dubai’s Burj Khalifa – rising to a height of 2,722 feet – is the world’s tallest building. Burj Khalifa was designed by Adrian Smith then of the Chicago-headquartered Skidmore, Owings, and Merrill. Opened in 2010 as part of the new development called Downtown Dubai, the Burj Khalifa building was named in honor of the ruler of Abu Dhabi and president of the United Arab Emirates, Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan.
- Only non-Muslims are allowed to consume alcohol, and only within licensed venues such as hotels or at home with the possession of an alcohol license. Typically, restaurants in Dubai outside of hotels are not permitted to sell alcohol.
- With more than 70 shopping centers, Dubai has been called the “shopping capital of the Middle East.” Home to 1,200 shops, the Dubai Mall is the world’s largest shopping center based on total area.