London – UK (STN) to Madrid – Spain (MAD) Return Ticket
Price: £ 19.97
Average Fare: £ 130.00
Savings: £ 110.03
Date: 15.05.018 to 22.05.2018
- Madrid is known for its legendary nightlife. Often compared with New York, Madrid is one of the liveliest cities of the World. The city has a long list of night party venues but La Latina is probably the most charming place to chill out and enjoy a drink in Madrid. The city loves to celebrate whether it’s a night party or a football game.
- The famous Madrid Football Club, ‘The Real Madrid’ was founded in the year 1902 and is the world’s most successful football club of the 20th century. Real Madrid has a record for the most victories in a row, i.e., five for having won the competition Champions League from 1956 to 1960. It is widely respected for such talented team players. It is the richest football club in the world. Santiago Bernabéu Stadium is the home stadium of Real Madrid
- Madrid comes in third in terms of the population of the European Union. In 2015, around 3.1 million people were noted living in the capital city of Spain. Apart from that, Madrid is the largest city in Spain. It is the third largest metropolitan area in Europe after London and Paris.
- The Golden Triangle is basically the three major art galleries of Madrid which are located pretty close to each other. They are the Prado, the Museo Thyssen-Bornemisza and the Museo National Centro de Arte Reina Sofia completing the triangle.
- Royal Palace of Madrid is the official residence of Spanish Royal Family at the city of Madrid. This Royal Palace has 135,000 square meters (1,450,000 sq ft) of floor space and contains 3,418 rooms. It is the largest royal palace in Europe by floor area.