London – UK (LGW) to Krabi – Thailand (KBV) Return Ticket
Price: £ 279.00
Average Fare: £ 650.00
Savings: £ 371.00
Airline: TUI Airlines
Date: 20.11.2017 to 5.12.2017
- There are roughly 200 islands sitting just off the Krabi coastline, some are small rocks jutting out of the sea, some are quite a lot larger but still remain uninhabited and some are large islands with many inhabitants living a normal life. You can rent a boat from Krabi town or Ao Nang and explore the islands on your own if you are a keen sailor.
- Home to many spectacular plants and animals The Natural Park is an area of outstanding natural beauty, one part that is particularly inspiring is the Crystal Lagoon. Also known as the Emerald Pool, the water is naturally warm and completely clear, you can go for a swim and escape to another world whilst admiring the waterfall.
- One of Thailand’s natural wonders and certainly worth a visit is this warren of caves that sit within the jungle and house many monks that live and worship here, legend has it that a tiger once lived in the cave which is where the name of the temple originated. The caves can be explored and you will find many icons and relics to take a look at.
- After being used as the film location for the movie ‘The Beach’ The Phi Phi islands shot to fame and the tourists have never stopped coming, you can get there by speedboat which takes about forty-five minutes from Krabi mainland. There are two islands, Phi Phi Don and Phi Phi Leh, Phi Phi Don is inhabited and is the one where all the tourists flock.
- Set inside beautiful rainforest surroundings the Krabi Hot Springs. They have been cut into the smooth rocks and the water is provided from deep-rooted thermal springs that are located inside volcanic chambers. The water gets up to temperatures of forty degrees Celsius and contains natural mineral salts that have many healing properties.