Paris – France (ORY) to Martinique Island – French Overseas region (PTP) Return Ticket
Price: £ 171.10
Average Fare: £ 620.00
Savings: £ 448.90
Airline: Iberia Airlines
Date: 11.10.2018 to 9.11.2018
- The terrain here is mostly mountainous and volcanic in origin, with the coastline featuring many beautiful sandy beaches.
- Martiniquais enjoy a tropical climate with a dry season from December until May and little temperature variation throughout the year.
- Martiniquais enjoy a yearly 4-day carnival which ends on the first day of Lent. As you might expect, the carnival includes live music and beautiful, brightly colored costumes.
- Martinique boasts a wide range of wildlife, including manatees, bats, snakes, the Volcano Frog (which happens to be endemic to Martinique), around 200 species of bird and around 225 species of reef fish!
- The capital is Fort-de-France; it covers an area of 17 square miles (44 square kilometers) and had a population of 90,347 in 2006.