London – UK (STN) to Edinburgh – Scotland (EDI) Return Ticket
Price: £ 19.98
Average Fare: £ 120.00
Savings: £ 100.02
Date: 16.04.018 to 20.04.2018
- Edinburgh Castle is built on the site of an extinct volcano.
- The first king of Great Britain James I (a Scottish king James VI) was born in the Edinburgh castle.
- Edinburgh is the greenest city in the UK since there are 112 parks in the city.
- J.K.Rowling used to go to the Nicolson`s café during a hard period of her life and she started to write the first book about Harry Potter exactly there. Now there is a restaurant on that place called «Spoon».
- The number of heritage buildings in Edinburgh is bigger than anywhere. There are about 16 thousands historical buildings of different epochs.