London – UK (LTN) to Tel Aviv (TLV) Return Ticket
Price: £ 95.00
Average Fare: £ 280.00
Savings: £ 185.00
Airline: Wizz and Ryanair
Date: 19.04.2018 to 23.04.2018
Tel Aviv Facts
- Founded in April 1909, Tel Aviv was the first modern Hebrew city. The area, once a large expanse of sand dunes, was originally called Ahuzat Bayit. A year later, the name was changed to Tel Aviv, meaning “Spring Mound.”
- Rainy days won’t bring down city dwellers: Tel Aviv enjoys 300 annuals days of sunshine.
- The best way to get around: Rent a bike for about $5, then cruise along the beachside promenade. There are more than 150 bike-share stations around town.
- Often referred to as the Miami of the Middle East, Tel Aviv has been named one of the world’s top party cities. Because Shabbat is observed on Friday, Thursday nights draw the biggest crowd, with revelers raging until dawn. Not surprisingly, it’s also been called the city that never sleeps.
- With more than 200 museums, Israel has the highest number of museums per capita in the world. Tel Aviv is home to country’s three largest.