London – UK (LHR) to Mombasa – Kenya (MBA) Return Ticket
Price: £ 319.32
Average Fare: £ 650.00
Savings: £ 330.68
Airline: Kenya Airlines
Date: 7.05.018 to 14.05.2018
- The country is named after Mt. Kenya, which is the highest point in the country and is 17,057 feet high.
- Lions, leopards, elephants and buffalo can all be found running free in Kenya. Due to this, many tourists who visit the country go on safaris.
- Kenya’s location between the Indian Ocean and Lake Victoria means that people from all over Africa and the Middle East have traveled and traded across it for centuries. This has created a diverse culture with many ethnic groups and languages.
- Millions of people visit Kenya each year to see its endless savannah and the animals that inhabit it: elephants, lions, cheetahs, giraffes, zebras, hippos, rhinos and more. The Kenyan government has set up more than 50 reserves and parks to protect these animals.
- People hoping to spot some amazing African wildlife usually focus on Kenya’s lowland savannah. But Kenya’s ecosystems also include deserts, swamps, mountain and forests.