Milan – Italy (MXP) to Rio de Janeiro – Brazil (GIG) Return Ticket
Price: £ 274.30
Average Fare: £ 750.00
Savings: £ 475.70
Date: 11.02.2019 to 19.02.2019
Rio de Janeiro Facts
- Rio de Janeiro or simply ‘Rio’ is the capital of the Brazilian State of Rio de Janeiro and the third largest metropolis in the country with a population of 6.3 million people.
- Christ the Redeemer landmark on the top of Corcovado Mountain is one of the most recognized features of Rio and has on several occasions been named one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
- Brazil’s most famous dance – samba – has its origins from the African slaves that worked on the plantations in the State of Rio de Janeiro.
- With over 50 kilometers of white and golden sand beaches, Rio is Brazil’s tourism capital.
- There are more than 200 samba schools in Rio. The city gets more than 3 million international tourists every year.