London – UK (LHR) to Auckland – New Zealand (AKL) Return Ticket
Price: £ 498.05
Average Fare: £ 760.00
Savings: £ 361.95
Date: 22.05.2018 to 29.05.2018
New Zealand Facts
- Although it is around the size of Japan, New Zealand’s population is just over four million, making it one of the world’s least populated countries.
- New Zealanders love their cars! 2.5 million cars for 4 million people (including the kids) makes New Zealand’s car ownership rate one of the highest in the world.
- Head to Dunedin (named for the Gaelic name for Edinburgh) to see some of Scotland’s influence on New Zealand architecture and culture. You can even check out Larnach Castle, New Zealand’s only castle!
- Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateapokaiwhenuakitanatahu is the place name that all your family would hate if they had to send you birthday cards. The 85-letter town in Hawke’s Bay is in the Guinness World Records for the longest place name in the world.
- It’s no wonder New Zealand is known for its incredible scenery when so much of the country has been carefully protected and preserved. A visit to some of the national parks is an absolute must.