London – UK (STN) to Antalya – Turkey (AYT) Return Ticket
Price: £ 68.27
Average Fare: £ 250.00
Savings: £ 181.73
Airline: Thomas Cook
Date: 19.04.018 to 27.04.2018
- Antalya is the largest Turkish city on the Mediterranean coastal region. Therefore, it is often taken as a gateway to the Turkish Riviera. It is also the capital of the Turkish Mediterranean coast.
- Antalya is the fifth most populous city in Turkey with over one million people in its urban area.
- The burning flames of Chimera are a major thing most travelers are intrigued about when they visit Antalya. These flames burn for 24 hours in a day and are used for many purposes. The mystery of the flame is unknown even after several attempts made to extinguish it. The flames are lit! In olden times, these flames from the rock acted as a mode of light to the ships and helped them avoid crashing on the rocks.
- It is one of the key attractions of the city. The Antalya Aquarium is located near Konyaalti Beach and has the world’s biggest tunnel including different species of fishes.
- This one is a must visit for all tourists who come to Antalya. The gorgeous Lara beach is a significant place for the trip. This beach has a pleasant and welcoming atmosphere and is counted as a popular blue flag beach.