London – UK (GTW) to Phu Quoc – Vietnam (PQC) Return Ticket
Price: £ 279.00
Average Fare: £ 640.00
Savings: £ 361.00
Date: 14.02.018 to 01.03.2018
Phu Quoc Facts
- If you are hunting for a mix of beaches, shopping, sight-observing, range of meals and nightlife, chose Nha Trang or Mui Ne.
- Phu Quoc Island, evaluate to other areas of Vietnam, is not the cheapest destination. But for an atmospheric and cheap dining encounter, go to the Phu Quoc Night time Marketplace. This restaurant, not from the evening market, is also worth a go to for low-cost meals in Phu Quoc.
- Phu Quoc island has historical sites on the island including National Hero Nguyen Trung Truc’s Military Base, King Gia Long relics from the time he spent on the island & prison. The most famous site in Phu Quoc island that is Phu Quoc prison. It is likely the most important attraction in Phu Quoc island.
- Phu Quoc is seemed the island of “99 mountains” with the longest mountain being Ham Ninh. Ham Ninh Mountain has the highest peak called Mt. Chua. Visiting Phu Quoc island, visitors will have a chance to hike up the mountain and reach the peak.
- Phu Quoc is naturally blessed with peaceful, natural environment like the virgin forest of more than 37,000 hectares in area, white-sand beaches, clear blue water, diversified wildlife species, so it is not difficult to see why this island shows enormous tourism potential.